3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBourne Close, Halstead
- Three Bedrooms
- Quiet cul de sac
- Side plot for potential future development (STPP)
- Off Road Parking
- Buyer's Incentive
A semi-detached family home in a quiet cul de sac just a short distance from Halstead Town Centre. The property has good access links through to Braintree and and also benefits from local amenities and schools. The plot to the side of the house would be perfect for further development.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Door to front aspect. Single glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.36m x 3.38m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Door leading to lean to.
Kitchen 14' 10" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.52m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer,
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.86m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC with enclosed system and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Shower cubicle.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden also wraps round to the side and is predominantly laid to lawn with a gate providing side access. There is a small lean to at the rear of the property and a workshop to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56721868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.