2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOakwood Avenue, Holland on Sea, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- TRADITIONAL TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PEACEFUL AND POPULAR LOCATION
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN AND GARAGE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH CONSERVATORY
- MODERN GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- FULLY TILED REPLACEMENT SHOWER ROOM SUITE
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES:-
Double glazed front door, further door to:-
Radiator, double built in storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 21’ x 10’9”
Feature fireplace and hearth, TV point, double glazed front window, radiator, patio doors to:-
With patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 13’10” x 7’10”
Range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, inset sink unit, four ring gas hob with oven under, range of matching wall cabinets, extractor hood, radiator, double glazed rear window and side door, modern (2010) gas boiler,
BEDROOM 1: 12’6” x 12’
Light and airy room with dual aspect double glazed front and side windows, radiator, TV point.
BEDROOM 2: 10’9” x 8’
Radiator, double glazed rear window, TV point.
Modern white suite comprising fully enclosed shower cubicle, vanity washbasin with cupboards under, low level wc., low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, built in airing cupboard, double glazed side window.
Driveway to ATTACHED GARAGE with power and light, access to boarded loft via ladder, double glazed rear window and door. The good size rear garden is approximately 70’ deep laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders and patio area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56722204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30OakwoodAvenue-t-434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.