3 bedroom cottage for saleChalgrove,Oxford,OX44
- Grade II Listed Thatched Cottage
- A Wealth of Original Features
- Kitchen leading to a Breakfast Room
- Sitting/Dining Room with Open Fireplace
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens
- Village Location
The cottage believed to date back to the 16th Century has been lovingly restored by its current owners is located in the village of Chalgrove.
This fantastic Grade II Listed cottage is located in the village of Chalgrove and has been used until recently as a B&B. It has a wealth of original features including an open fireplace, original beams and a working aga. The house is located centrally in the plot and therefore garden wraps fully around the property. There is driveway parking to the rear.
Chalgrove is a village located 10 miles south of Oxford. there are several pubs, a doctors surgery, several local shops and a local primary school. Communication links are very good with the M40 motorway located nearby and there are regular bus services into Oxford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2176873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.