3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrincess Drive, LIVERPOOL
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000
- Three Bedroom Mid-terrace
- Loft Room
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Kitchen - Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- Excellent Transport Links & Amenities
Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this stunning three bedroom mid-terrace property in the popular residential location of Princess Drive L14. Featuring off road parking, large rear garden and a loft room, viewing is highly recommended!
Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this stunning three bedroom mid-terrace property in the popular residential location of Princess Drive L14. This modern family home boasts a beautiful entrance hall and stairway, spacious lounge, modern kitchen - diner, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a loft room. Externally the property has off road parking and a large rear garden. This property is ideally located proving easy access to transport links, schools and amenities!
Double glazed door and window to the front, radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" max into recess x 11' 3" max into recess ( 5.05m max into recess x 3.43m max into recess )
French doors, open gas fireplace, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 8" max into recess x 7' 9" ( 5.38m max into recess x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas range cooker with hood above, space for fridge freezer, tv point, central heating boiler, double glazed windowto the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max into recess x 9' 9" from wardrobes ( 3.51m max into recess x 2.97m from wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardobes, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 8" max into recess ( 3.53m x 2.34m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv point,
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, tv point.
Double glazed velux style window to the rear, tv point.
Double glazed frosted window to the front, radiator, shower, bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, fully tiled.
Flagged drive with laid to lawn.
Flagged patio laid to lawn, decked area and summer house. storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56722936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.