7 bedroom semi-detached house for salePylle Road, Pilton, SHEPTON MALLET
- 18th Century Semi Detached House.
- Seven Bedrooms
- Six Bathrooms
- 24' Kitchen Diner
- Period Features
- Gardens and Parking
The Long House is an 18th century house nestled in the picturesque village of Pilton, home of the world renowned Glastonbury Festival. The long House has been home to the local shop, bakery and was even a hotel during the 1970s More recently it has been run as a very popular B&B and family home.
The Long House is situated within the catchment area for West Pennard Church of England Primary School with an oustanding ofsted report.
Oak stair case to first floor, enclosed study area with phone point, storage cupboards, flagstone floor.
Lounge 20' 3" x 11' 2" ( 6.17m x 3.40m )
Three double glazed windows to front and side aspects, wood burner stove, TV point, flagstone floor.
Kitchen Diner 24' 5" x 11' 6" ( 7.44m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Range of solid wood floor units with granite work surface over, Belfast sink, Aga stove, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splash prone areas, flagstone floor, double glazed door to rear patio.
Double glazed door to rear garden, stairs to second floor, phone point.
Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, feature fire place.
Double glazed window to front aspect, white suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, heated towel radiator, tiled walls.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 9' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place.
White suite comprising, shower, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls.
Double glazed door to rear garden.
Bedroom 18' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.61m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspects, original feature fire place, TV point.
Double glazed window to front aspect, white suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, tiled splash prone areas.
Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, TV point.
Double glazed window to front aspect, white suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash prone areas.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect built in wardrobe, TV point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. White suite comprising a shower, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash prone areas.
At the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with stone chipped driveway providing ample parking, an area laid to lawn and a paved patio area stretching the lenth of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56722954.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.