3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrowborough Road, London
Sold STC £725,000
- Enviable location within Furze.
- Chain free.
- Three double bedroom house.
- Mature garden.
- Requires cosmetic updating.
- Two spacious reception rooms.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube & Tooting Beck Common.
A quite unique opportunity to restore this considerable three bedroom family home to its former glory.
A quite unique opportunity to restore this considerable three bedroom family home to its former glory. Occupying a thick plot towards the top stretch of the road, this charming property offers in excess of 1100 square feet of accommodation which would now profit from some cosmetic improvement and even expansion. The property now presents a blank canvass of which to work with, which will stimulate purchasers keen to add their own individual touch to a home. As soon as you walk into the entrance hallway, you immediately recognise this home is wider than average. Downstairs comprises of two bright sizeable reception rooms, galley kitchen, lean to and a mature rear garden. The first floor encompasses all three bedrooms, which all happen to be doubles, and a bathroom/separate WC. Crowborough Road is a quiet location, just half a mile from Tooting Broadway Tube and within a short stroll from Tooting Rail Station. The area is brilliantly served by reputable local schools, most notably the renowned Graveney School. The existing vendors are very motivated to sell and have offered the property to market with no onward chain.
Reception Room 15' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 11' ( 4.60m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 8' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.01m )
Conservatory 6' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.03m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56722987.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.