4 bedroom detached house for saleWeeping Cross, Stafford
Sold STC £600,000
- 3 Storey Detached House
- Set back from the road in extremely private setting
- 4 good sized bedrooms with 3
- Basement level with gym & games rooms
- Parking for several vehicles with double & single garages
- Walton and Oakridge school catchment areas
- Furniture negotiable
- Sought after rural suburb of Stafford
- New Triple Glazed Windows Throughout
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this stunning detached four bedroom family home in sought after Stafford area. The property is set back from the road with its own private driveway, offers parking for several vehicles, double garage, large rear garden and underground level with gymnasium, games and snooker rooms. The property also benefits from new triple glazed windows throughout.
Situated towards the villages of Brocton and Milford on the edge of Stafford the property benefits from its leafy, quiet surroundings with Stafford itself offering a wide range of amenities including good local schooling (Walton and Oakridge school catchment areas), supermarkets, food outlets and shopping centre. Commuter benefits include A34, A51 and M6 with both local & national bus & train routes available from Stafford town centre.
The property is set over three floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room, large study/sitting room, utility, WC, double & single garages. On the first floor: four double bedrooms with a large en-suite to the master plus two family bathroom, there is also a versatile glazed hobby room off the landing. On the basement level: snooker room, gymnasium and large games room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56723011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4871558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.