3 bedroom bungalow for saleOrchard Road, Nettlestone, Seaview, Isle of Wight
- Lovely detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Conservatory & artist studio
- Garage & off road parking
- Pretty front & rear gardens
- Popular village location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Situated within a popular residential area, this detached three bedroom bungalow offers more than you would expect from its external appearance.There are three double bedrooms, one of which offers an en-suite shower room and access to its own private conservatory. This could be an ideal space for guests or for an elderly relative depending on a buyers needs. The lounge / dining room situated at the front of the property has dual aspect windows allowing plenty of light, and is a good size room at 17ft x 12ft. The kitchen has a range of fitted units and gives space for a dining table and chairs.The main bathroom, has been left as its original build, separate from the cloakroom, making it convenient for the whole family.The garage offers ample space for a car and to use as a workshop, and to the rear has a separate garden room which has been used as an artist’s studio by its current owner.The gardens have been a labour of love for the current owners and they have created beautiful areas in the rear garden with a range of raised beds with fruit trees and vegetables and a wonderful array of colourful shrubs and flowers. The front garden is equally attractive with a mixture of paving, shrubs and flowers complementing the home.For any buyers seeking a single storey dwelling, within easy reach of local amenities and on the edge of the village of Seaview with its stunning beaches and coastal walks this property could offer everything you need.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'6 x 12'4 (5.34m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 10'1 (3.97m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 10'7 (3.69m x 3.23m)
- Conservatory: 13'0 x 10'1 (3.97m x 3.08m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 10'2 (4.24m x 3.10m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 10'2 (3.30m x 3.10m)
- Garden Room (Artist Studio)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.