2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Drive, Glen Parva, Leicester
Sold STC £125,000
- Two bedrooms
- Mid terraced
- Front and rear garden
- Ideal for first time buyers
This two bedroom mid terraced property is offered for sale within the popular location of Glen Parva and is ideal for first time buyers! The property boasts a low maintenance rear garden and potential for off road parking to the front**. CALL TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Upon entering the property you will find an entrance hallway offering storage space and leading into both the kitchen and lounge which are both of good size. To the rear you will find a conservatory leading into the rear garden which is low maintenance. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property is an absolute must view and early viewing will be essential to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front, tiled flooring and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 19' 9" x 10' 5" ( 6.02m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front and two radiators.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 7' 9" ( 6.02m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, and double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Conservatory 17' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.46m x 2.72m )
UPVC conservatory with lighting.
Double glazed window to the front, boiler and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 19' 10" x 10' 10" max ( 6.05m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear and two radiators.
Double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer tap over, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and radiator.
There is potential for off road parking to the front of the property which would be subject to relevant permissions and the a dropped kerb being put in place.
The rear garden is decked and there is a feature pond. To the rear is access to the communal parking area.
There is a communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56724100.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.