4 bedroom detached house for saleSwinbrook Road, Carterton
- Open plan modern kitchen/dining room
- French doors from living room and kitchen/dining room
- Four double bedrooms and en-suite
- Study/family reception room
- Range of stylish intergrated appliances
- Garage and double length driveway
- £419,995 (£335,996 using help to buy)
Beautifully designed family four bedroom detached home with double length driveway and garage. Located on an attractive new development on the outskirts of Carterton just 3.3 miles from Burford.
The Cam is a stunning 4-bedroom detached house which benefits from an impressive, dual-aspect kitchen and dining area, along with four spacious double bedrooms to the upper floor.
On the ground floor, there is a generous hallway which leads to a separate study which overlooks the front garden and provides an ideal space for home working. The spacious living room towards the rear of the property is complete with French doors to the garden and has the benefits from a pleasant dual-aspect, maximising natural light.
The open-plan kitchen and dining room boasts a choice of contemporary kitchen units, stylish work surfaces and matching upstands. There are a range of integrated appliances to the kitchen including a built in oven, hob and cooker hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The dining area is ample in size and overlooks the rear garden via attractive French doors, while an adjoining utility room provides separate access to the rear. A modern downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, all of which boast ample space for wardrobes. The master bedroom presents a stylish en-suite shower room, while the other bedrooms are served by a contemporary family bathroom complete with quality sanitary ware by Roca. *Design choices subject to build stage*
Full price from £419,995 (*also available with help to buy from £335,996*)
Sales centre open Thursday-Monday. Book an appointment to view.
Kitchen Diner 21' 5" x 9' 3" ( 6.53m x 2.82m )
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 1" ( 5.46m x 3.38m )
Study 11' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.24m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 11' 10" ( 4.14m max x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56724358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR101012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Carterton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.