3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Close, CRAWLEY DOWN, West Sussex
Withdrawn from Market
- *Semi-detached house
- *Three bedrooms
- *Garage with parking in front
- *No onward chain
- *Ideal family home
- *Sought after location
- *Internal viewing highly recommended
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - Choices are delighted to offer to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE located in a popular and sought after area in Crawley Down, close to the primary school and local shops. Both Crawley and East Grinstead town centres are only a short drive away and offer access to a variety of shops, schools and transport links. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and a good sized kitchen/diner on the ground floor with the first floor housing two double bedrooms, a further good sized single and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include; Gas central heating, double glazing and a garage with parking in front. An opportunity not to be missed, call today to arrange your appointment to view what could be your next home. EPC Rating E.
*Garage with parking in front
*No onward chain
*Ideal family home
*Sought after location
*Internal viewing highly recommended
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56724541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7202862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.