2 bedroom flat for saleErmine Place, Earls Meade, Luton, Beds, LU2
- Viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer
- Presented in excellent condition by the current owners
- Two bedroom ground floor family apartment
- Family bathroom
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with rear aspect
- Allocated parking
- Communal gardens
- Close to station
- Close to multiple green areas including family park
Reception Hall 3.21m (10'6") x 0.99m (3'3")
Hardwood front entrance door, built in cupboards.
Sitting Room 4.08m (13'5") max x 3.75m (12'4")
Two windows to side, electric storage heater, uPVC double glazed doors to rear, double door.
Kitchen 2.71m (8'11") x 1.91m (6'3")
Window to side, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, open plan, door to:
Bedroom 1 3.34m (10'11") x 2.77m (9'1")
Window to side, uPVC double glazed window to front, folding door, door to:
Bedroom 2 2.91m (9'7") x 2.87m (9'5")
Window to side, Storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to front, door to:
Comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC.
Allocated parking, communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56725147.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.