3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKillowen Avenue, NORTHOLT
Sold STC £450,000
- great location
- extended kitchen
- spacious living room
- great size garden
- ample parking
- close to transport links
Perfect For Family Living, Satisfaction is guaranteed with this fantastic, three bedroom, semi detached house. Situated in Northolt there is host of great transport links and shopping facilities close by in south harrow making this a great place for all the family.
This beautiful property could be yours!
As you walk in you are immediately welcomed with an impressive reception room on the left which offers fantastic living space following behind a separate dining room to unwind and dine with family, connecting to the dining room is the extended kitchen for all your cooking and entertaining needs.
the property comes with a large downstairs bathroom with seperate bath tub and shower cubicle.
upstairs we have three good sized double bedrooms with ample space.
the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a shared drive way for your own car.
the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with good space for barbecuing and entertaining family and guest,
call barnard marcus now on 02087482641 to book your viewing!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56725165.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS100066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.