1 bedroom retirement property for salePriory Hall - Final Phase, Halstead
Sold STC £195,000
- 24 hour warden call Careline system
- Estate management services and residents support
- Beautiful resident's orangery
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Estate CCTV system
- Secured by Design accreditation
- 10 year bulding warranty
FINAL PHASE NOW AVAILABLE - Plot 58 - A fresh approach to retirement living within this beautiful new community at Priory Hall. These superb homes are perfect for 21st Century lifestyles.
Welcome to Priory Hall Retirement Village
We are delighted to announce the launch of the final phase of development within this elegant retirement village. The beautiful new showhome and the estate's facilities are able to view by appointment.
Lifestyle is important at Priory Hall, where it is understood that the social side of life is a huge part of enjoyable retirement living. With this in mind a village feel has been created here where everyone has privacy but there is a real sense of community too.
There is an elegant residents' lounge, fully equipped kitchen and welcoming Orangery available alongside a library, stylish guest suite for overnight visitors, a terrace and landscaped gardens.
Priory Hall is already home to a friendly, supportive group of like-minded adults with regular social occasions taking place if you want to take part.
Living at Priory Hall you can be as active as you want to be, as independent as you like, yet with the added reassurance of a supportive network around you and help on hand if you need it.
Priory Hall is conveniently located adjacent to the local Bowls Club, with several golf courses in the region and situated approximately 0.5 miles from Halstead High Street. The charming market town of Halstead offers various leisure facilities, High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses.
There are rail links to the towns of Braintree, Chelmsford & Colchester which all have mainline stations. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both the A12 and A120
Photography may be of the general development and not of this specific plot and is provided for guidance purposes only.
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner 17' 7" x 17' 4" ( 5.36m x 5.28m )
Bedroom 22' 6" x 8' 11" ( 6.86m x 2.72m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56725174.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.