2 bedroom terraced house for saleClare Street, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two/Three BedroomTerrace
- Downstairs Shower Room
- WC Upstairs
- Courtyard Garden
- NO CHAIN
** STAR BUY ** A two/three bedroom Victorian terrace property in need of modernisation,would make an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity. Accommodation comprises,entrance hall,open plan lounge/diner,kitchen,utility room,downstairs shower room,to the first floor are three bedrooms and WC.
*** OPEN HOUSE *** Saturday 5th November 2016 11am - 12 noon
Call Now Tel: 01933 626625
Double glazed door to front aspect, textured ceiling, coving, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 5" plus bay window x 11' 4" into alcove ( 3.48m plus bay window x 3.45m into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, textured ceiling, coving, gas fire, telephone point,tv point, opening arch to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 9" into alcove ( 3.71m x 3.58m into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, tv point, textured ceiling, gas fire.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 6" into alcove ( 4.24m x 2.59m into alcove )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas, gas cooker point, coving, gas fire, understairs cupboard, doorway to utility area.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 3' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.17m )
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect,plumbing for washing machine, tiling to water sensitive area, textured ceiling, loft access, sliding door to bathroom.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect, shower with cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, textured ceiling, wall mounted gas heater.
Stairs from hallway, loft access, textured ceiling, coving.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 4" min ( 3.53m x 2.84m min )
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, coving, cupboard,
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 5" into alcove ( 3.76m x 2.57m into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, coving.
Study/hobby Room 8' 5" x 4' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, textured ceiling, tiling to wall, base units/cupboards, small stainless steel sink.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, WC, tiling to water sensitive area, loft access, cupboard housing water tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56725192.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.