3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Avenue, Paisley
Sold STC £209,995
- Stunning semi-detached villa
- Rec hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- DG, GCH
- Monobloc frontaget and rear gardens
- Early viewing is imperative!
Immediately impressive and totally refurbished older style Semi Detached Villa located within the Ralston area of Paisley. Early viewing an absolute must!
Looking for your dream home? Look no further. This instantly impressive Semi Detached Villa has been completely refurbished and upgraded by the present owners. Offering walk in accommodation this older style home requires early internal inspection as to avoid any disappointment. This property will appeal to any discerning Purchaser and will not disappoint.
From the outside in the refurbishment has completely transformed Number 14 Springfield Avenue into somewhat of a showhouse. Come and see for yourself, arrange your viewing sooner rather than later.
The property offers a welcoming reception hallway with stairwell accessing the upper floor. Front facing lounge with bay window. Dining area to the rear of the lounge. Beautifully designed fitted dining kitchen with French doors leading out on to the rear garden. The gorgeous family bathroom is located on the ground floor. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a rainhead shower with modern screen to side. Upstairs to three good sized bedrooms, master having bay window to front. The property has easy to maintain gardens to the rear. There is large monobloc frontage which easily could accommodate four cars. The property has full gas central heating and full double glazing.
Ralston has long been recognised as a sought after area within Paisley. Handy for Barshaw Park and local shopping amenities. Good transport links connect locally and to Paisley Town Centre. The M8 Motorway is closeby.
Lounge 21' 7" x 10' 11" ( 6.58m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 14' 3" ( 3.28m x 4.34m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56726377.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.