3 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Street, Ringstead, KETTERING
- Three Bedroom Terrace
- Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- No Upward Chain
- Refitted Bathroom
A rarely available three bedroom terraced property which has been refurbished to a high standard by its current owner.
Situated in the sought after village of Ringstead. The accommodation comprises,entrance hall,refitted kitchen,lounge,dining room,utility,three bedrooms & refitted bathroom.
**JUST MOVE IN** A rarely available three bedroom terraced property which has been refurbished to a high standard by its current owner offered with no upward chain and situated in the sought after village of Ringstead.
Double glazed door to side aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 4.09m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fire place with gas , radiator, archway to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 7' ( 3.02m x 2.13m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' min ( 3.61m x 2.13m min )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas. Electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, understairs cupboard, double glazed door to rear aspect, archway to utility.
Utility Room 9' 9" max x 8' 6" ( 2.97m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed circular window to side aspect, work surfaces and tiling, double glazed door to front aspect.
Stairs from hall, double glazed window to rear aspect, cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 11" Max ( 4.11m x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' max including stair bulk head ( 3.78m x 3.66m max including stair bulk head )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.16m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with shower over, shower curtain, full tiling to water sensitive areas, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, chrome radiator towel rail.
Landscaped front garden.
Landscaped rear garden, laid to lawn, shrubs and trees, enclosed by wooden fence panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56726416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.