1 bedroom flat for sale3F3, 132 Comiston Road, Morningside, Edinburgh, EH10 5QN
Sold STC £185,000
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat in a traditional stone-built tenement, situated in the sought after Morningside area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- The property features gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, TV and telephone points, a fitted kitchen and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well maintained communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn. In addition, on-street parking is available from the nearby Comiston Drive.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sundays between 2-4pm.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat in a traditional stone-built tenement, situated in the sought after Morningside area, south of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. The property features gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, TV and telephone points, a fitted kitchen and a secure entry system. Externally, there is a well maintained communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn. In addition, on-street parking is available from the nearby Comiston Drive. The entrance hall serves each room within the flat, is carpeted and has the secure entry phone and a generous storage cupboard. The bright and spacious living/dining room is to the front of the property, with carpeted flooring, a generous bay window overlooking Comiston Road, a decorative fireplace with wood surround and stone hearth and inset, a press, and a ceiling rose and cornice. The kitchen is fitted with vinyl flooring, contemporary white wall and base units with laminate worktops, sink and drainer, extractor hood, and space and plumbing for under-counter kitchen appliances. The double bedroom offers carpeted flooring, a recessed window, pendant lighting and ample space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and features carpeted flooring, tiled splashbacks, wooden storage cupboards, and a traditional, white bathroom suite with electric over-bath shower. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area include the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter's RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominon cinema, together with public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available form the A702 and Morningside Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7146445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.