2 bedroom terraced house for sale55 Parkgrove Road, Clermiston, Edinburgh, EH4 7RN
Withdrawn from Market
- Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, mid-terraced house, located in the popular residential area of Clermiston, lying west of the city centre.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and utility room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points and good storage provision.
- The property benefits from private gardens to the front and rear, as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sundays between 2-4pm.
Bright, two-bedroom, mid-terraced house with private gardens to the front and rear, set over two levels, conveniently located in the popular residential area of Clermiston, lying west of the city centre. With rear-facing views towards Fife, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and utility room. Features include uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points and good storage space. Externally, the well-proportioned property benefits from private gardens to the front and rear, as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking. The ground floor begins with an entrance hall providing access to the living room, and features a carpeted staircase rising to the first-floor landing. Set to the front of the property, the good-sized living room includes a south-facing window providing excellent natural light; whilst the rear-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling and wood-effect laminate flooring.There is also a utility room providing access to the private rear garden. The first-floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft. There are two carpeted double bedrooms set to both aspects, with space for freestanding bedroom furniture, and a bright, rear-facing wetroom with a two-piece suite, electric shower and splashback tiling. Clermiston is a popular and established residential area, there is schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, and extensive amenities, and a range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, Queensferry Road, Drum Brae and St. John's Road have a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle shopping centre offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks can be found, together with the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7251103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.