2 bedroom flat for salePepys Road New Cross SE14
Offers in Excess of
- Telegraph Hill Conservation area
- Hall floor
- Bright and spacious
- Excellent transport links
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- Private balcony & communal gardens
- EPC rating E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Spacious hall floor two bedroom Victorian flat located in the popular Telegraph Hill Conservation area with excellent transport links. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, reception open plan to fitted kitchen with french doors leading to private balcony, two good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include large communal garden to rear. This superb property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P13585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter James Estate Agents, New Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.