2 bedroom house for sale14 CAMPBELL STREET, DOLLAR
Withdrawn from Market
- CONVERTED SEMI-DETACHED FARM HOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- INVITING ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- SPACIOUS DINING LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- UPPER HALLWAY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE
- PRIVATE GARDEN AREA TO THE REAR
Converted semi-detached farm house in sought after locationNestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills, Dollar provides plenty of local amenities including a Post Office, local supermarket, a variety of local shops, library, banks and renowned private education facility of Dollar Academy. Leisure facilities include Dollar Golf Course and the Historic Castle Campbell with many footpaths throughout the picturesque setting of Dollar Glen. Dollar is ideally situated in a beautiful rural village but has the advantage of being close to the road network, providing easy commuting access throughout the Central Belt to Edinburgh and Glasgow and being only a 25 minute drive from the world famous Gleneagles Hotel and Golf Course.This property comprises of an inviting entrance hallway leading to a spacious dining lounge. Fitted kitchen, stairs leading to upper hallway, two double bedroom and a family bathroom. This property benefits from a private parking space and a small patio area with a drying area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7264952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.