2 bedroom terraced house for saleFarm Street, DERBY
- CITY CENTRE TERRACED PROPERTY
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/BUY TO LET
- SUPERB PRESENTATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE GARDEN TOR EAR
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- GAS CENTRALHEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING.
A superbly presented mid terraced property situated within Derby City centre, ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor. The property has been modernised to a high standard throughout and is ready to move into. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this superbly presented mid terraced property situated within close proximity to Derby City centre. The property is ideal for the buy to let investor or fist time buyer and is ready to move straight into. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms, modern kitchen and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property enjoys a private garden to rear. Within a short walking distance is Derby Cityc centre with many amenities including shopping facilities, bars and restaurants it also provides excellent access to major commuter links.
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
with double glazed window to front elevation, superb period style fireplace, door to front elevation and door to dining room
Dining Room 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
with double glazed french doors giving access to garden, feature period fireplace, radiator, coving to ceiling with door leading to
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.59m x 1.91m )
fitted with matching wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in microwave, space for a fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator. Feature period fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
with double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe space with access to the loft space. Period feature fireplace, radiator and door leading to
fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, airing cupboard with combination boiler and obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear.
to the rear of the property is a private enclosed area with two outdoor stores.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56729143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.