2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroughton Gardens, Summerston, Glasgow
Offers Over £89,995
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room with Patio Doors
- Modern Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms (master with mirror fronted wardrobes)
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- EER C
Two Bedroomed Extended Mid-Terraced Villa in Walk-in Condition Throughout with Lounge open plan to Dining Room, Gardens and Driveway. EER C
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available extended and beautifully presented two bedroom mid-terraced villa in walk-in condition and set within a quiet cul-de-sac location.
This lovely family home comprises welcoming reception hallway with understairs storage cupboard, bright and spacious lounge which leads to a spacious dining room with tree lined views, patio doors giving access to an easily maintained rear garden with lawned area and extensive patio area for outside entertaining.
Also to the ground floor is an attractive refitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar, a range of base and wall mounted units, integrated fridge, washing machine, oven, hob and hood.
On the upper level there are two bedrooms with the master bedroom having mirror fronted built-in wardrobes and the rear bedroom having tree lined views, there is a modern refitted family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from double glazed window units and gas central heating, whilst externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and rear with off street parking provided by private driveway to front.
Set in a much sought after location, Broughton Gardens has schooling and local amenities close at hand as well as transport links.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group
Lounge 10' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.48m )
Dining Room 10' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 5' 5" x 8' 6" ( 1.65m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 5' 3" x 8' 2" ( 1.60m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 6' 2" ( 1.91m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.