5 bedroom detached house for saleHerringthorpe Valley Road, Rotherham, Rotherham
- VIEW THIS HIDDEN GEM NOW
- Attractive FIVE Bedroom Detached property in a elevated position down a lane
- Spacious & versatile FAMILY-SIZE accommodation
- Excellently places for local ammenties, transport & motorway links
PRICE GUIDE £200000 - £225000
TUCKED AWAY DOWN A LANE IS THIS HIDDEN GEM A FIVE BEDROOMED SPACIOUS DETACHED PROPERTY IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY BUYER! Offering well presented modern accommodation including a ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room. REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED VIEW NOW!
TUCKED AWAY DOWN A LANE IS THIS HIDDEN GEM! - THIS FIVE BEDROOMED SPACIOUS DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERS EXCELLENT ACCOMMODATION - IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY BUYER! The well presented modern accommodation includes a ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED VIEW NOW!
The entrance hall has a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a door leading to the garage. Within the utility room there is also plumbing in place for a washer to be fitted.
With stairs leading to the first floor accommodation, under stairs storage, central heating radiator and access to the kitchen, lounge, bedroom one, downstairs w.c and study room.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Featuring an extensive range of modern kitchen units with contrasting work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, an double electric fan oven, electric hob, extractor and integrated dishwasher. There is a larder cupboard, a breakfasting area, a double glazed window to the front and a archway opening into the:-
Dining Room 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling, radiator and double doors leading into the:-
Lounge 15' 5" x 14' ( 4.70m x 4.27m )
This well proportioned lounge has lovely views to the rear through the double glazed patio doors. The lounge has coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
This versatile ground floor bedroom has a double glazed leaded window to the rear, radiator and a door leading to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and a circular wash basin. There is a chrome heated towel rail, tiling to the walls and floor to complement the fittings, spotlights and a double glazed leaded window to the rear.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a radiator and a double glazed leaded window to the rear.
Study 9' 1" x 10' 6" ( 2.77m x 3.20m )
The study has a double glazed leaded window to the rear, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a door giving access onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
This spacious landing area is a real bonus and is a great useable space which could be utilised for a number of functions. The area has double glazed sky lights providing natural light from the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 10' 3" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.12m narrowing to 2.67m )
This room has a double glazed leaded window to the front and a radiator. (Restricted height into roof).
Bedroom Three 10' 11" into wardrobes x 14' 8" max ( 3.33m into wardrobes x 4.47m max )
Having a double glazed leaded window to the front and radiator. (Restricted height into roof).
Bedroom Four 11' 11" max into wardrobe x 14' 8" narrowing to 10' 9" ( 3.63m max into wardrobe x 4.47m narrowing to 3.28m )
This room has a double glazed leaded window to the front and a radiator . (Restricted height into roof).
Bedroom Five 8' 7" x 17' 9" narrowing to 12' 3" ( 2.62m x 5.41m narrowing to 3.73m )
Double glazed leaded window to the side, radiator and access into the eaves. (Restricted height into roof).
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is tiling to the splashbacks and a double glazed skylight to the rear.
At the front of the property is a lawned garden area with a range of plants and trees. A substantial block paved driveway provides ample off-road parking.
With an electric up-and-over door, light and power. Housed in the Garage is the Valliant boiler.
To the left hand side of the property is a paved area, the right hand side is lawned.
At the rear is a patio area and a lawned garden with plants to the borders. The garden is raised and enjoys views to the rear. Two power sockets.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56729158.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.