4 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Montrose, DD10
Sold STC £55,000
- £35000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
- Spacious Upper Maisonette
- EPC = E
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Public Rooms
- Kitchen Bathroom And Cloakroom WC
- Study Boxroom And Storage Areas
- Scope For Development
* HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! NOW £35000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION.
* Spacious Maisonette on Two Levels In Central Location Close to All Amenities and Train Station
* Flexible Accommodation including 4 Bedrooms, 2 Public Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Cloakroom, Study, Boxroom and Storage Areas
* Potential For Development
* Great Value For Money
The price of this property has been substantially reduced in order to facilitate a quick sale. Please be aware that the is some modernisation and refurbishment required here.
An extremely spacious maisonette centrally located within Montrose, close to the train station, shops and schooling. Flexible accommodation including 4 bedrooms, 2 public rooms, kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom WC, study, and various storage areas. Scope for development subject to relevant planning consent. EPC Rating = Band E.
Montrose is situated on the East Coast within easy travelling distance of both Aberdeen and Dundee. The town and surrounding area offers an abundance of social and leisure pursuits for all age groups and is an excellent environment in which to live.
A SUPERB AMOUNT OF SPACE AT AN AMAZING PRICE!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56729269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528523316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.