Land for saleHigh Onn, Near Wheaton Aston/ Church Eaton, Stafford
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF STAFFORDSHIRES FINEST COUNTRYSIDE
- Situated between Wheaton Aston & Church Eaton with the beautiful hamlet of High Onn
- A selection of interesting derelict buildings with beautiful countryside views
- Lapsed planning permission for 5 dwellings (replanned development opportunity)
- Extra land purchase options
- Contact Connells 01902 710170 for further details or contact Stafford Borough Council 01785 619000 for further advise
Set in the heart of Staffordshire's finest countryside, we are offering for sale a selection of derelict buildings and land purchase options (lapsed planning permission for 5 dwellings).
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF STAFFORDSHIRES FINEST COUNTRYSIDE
A real interesting one here... Connells are offering for sale a selection of derelict buildings known as the former Polish Camp situated on New Road, High Onn with delightful, idyllic and arguably one of the areas and Staffordshire's finest countryside views.
We are led to believe the property had previous planning permission dating back to 2009 for a selection of 5 dwellings. Connells recommend contacting Stafford Borough Council on 01785 619000 for further advice to determine whether this beautiful setting would be available for a large countryside family home or previous or further multiple development potential.
The Location & Area
Situated in the beautiful and secluded rural hamlet known as High Onn set between Wheaton Aston and Church Eaton offering fantastic commuting access to the A5 and linking to the M6, M54, A41 and A518 motorways and network roads.
Accessing the development from the A5 at Ivetsey Bank proceed into Wheaton Aston turning onto Marston Road continuing through the country lanes bearing right at Marston taking a left turn at Sweetplace Lane which is sign posted High Onn and take the immediate right proceeding along this lane and the former Polish Camp is situated on the right hand side.
The current land owner is offering a potential purchaser further land purchase opportunities subject to offer. A recommended meeting between the Land Owner and Convyancer would be required before confirming the full land inclusion. The land owner is flexible making this development attractive to the potential purchaser.
It is understood that there is mains water available along with electricity within the immediate locality within the adjoining road, interested parties must take further advice before confirming.
Stafford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Riverside, Stafford, ST16 3AQ. Tel: 01785 679000.
Please note impressions provided are of what the Vendor previously had produced and are for advertising purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH314450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.