Office for saleGransden Avenue, London Fields, London
Removed 861 sq. ft. | £550,000
- 861 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Available with 999 years long leasehold
- Reservation Deposit of £5,000
- 10% Exchange Deposit† +† 10% after September 2017
- Estimated Completion by Q3 2018
Offering a variety of self-contained office studio units of an affordable size, this exciting new scheme in the popular London Fields area of Hackney will be of great interest to the growing number of design and media companies making this part of East London their home.
Situated a stone’s throw from London Fields Station between the park and Mare Street in area of ongoing regeneration with notable schemes such as the fashion hub at Hackney Walk and the bars and restaurants of Broadway Market on the doorstep. Gransden Avenue is a 10 minute walk from Hackney Central Overground Station (currently being strongly recommended for inclusion in an East London extension to Crossrail 2)
Unit 12 is a self contained, Ground Floor unit with ceiling height approximately 4 metres and fully glazed frontage to Gransden Avenue. Units will be delivered fitted out with flooring, kitchenette and private W/C facilities. Some of the units have the benefit of private courtyard amenity space.
Other lot sizes are currently available by combining adjacent units.
The units will also be of interest to investors, with rents currently estimated at around £30 per sqft in the area reflecting gross initial yields of 5% at the asking price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMC1000868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch -Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.