Land for saleHeadley Road, LIPHOOK
Guide Price* £135,000
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 14 November 2016
- EPC Rating - n/a
AVAILABLE AT £135,000 - For more information and legal documents visit our website barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk
The property lies off the west side of Headley Road just north of its crossover of the A3 and to the north of Liphook Centre. Liphook provides a good range of shopping facilities and is easily accessible to the south with transport links being provided by local bus routes and a rail connection at Liphook which provides fast connections either to London Waterloo or Portsmouth Harbour to the south. The area is well served by recreational pursuits with Old Thorns Golf and Country Estate to the south west and Liphook Golf Club to the south. Nearby also are the commercial centres of Haslemere to the east whilst the A3 provides access north east to Guildford and the M25 linking through to the motorway network or, with the A3 providing access south to Portsmouth.
The property comprises a parcel of land extending to approximately 3 acres with direct access from Headley Road. The land is fully fenced with water meter installed and it is understood that other services are available from linking to Headley Road. Evidently the land offers a fantastic opportunity for leisure use or equestrian purposes and other but may also provide the opportunity for the purchaser to create a smallholding develop the site for a single residential dwelling or multiple dwellings subject to the necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning however the site is offered on an unconditional basis with a planning overage provision entitling the seller to 25% of the increase in land value resulting from planning permission for development being gained.
Total site area:
Approximately 3 acres.
Strictly and only by prior arrangement with the auctioneers.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0011850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions on 020 8741 8088.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.