Commercial Property for saleFishponds Road, Fishponds, BRISTOL
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 14 November 2016
- EPC Rating - n/a
AVAILABLE AT £525,000 - For more information and legal documents visit our website barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk
The property lies within this premier retail parade on the north side of Fishponds Road, a popular suburb lying to the north east of Bristol City Centre. This is the main shopping area of Fishponds with a number of major retailers in the location including NatWest and Barclays Bank, Sainsburys, Greggs Bakery, Pizza Hut and many others. Fishponds Road forms part of the A432 so, in addition to serving a densely populated surrounding catchment the parade benefits from a high volume of passing vehicular traffic leading to and from Bristol City Centre. The area is well served by public transport links including local bus routes serving the surrounding area whilst the M32 lies to the west linking to the M4 to the north.
The property comprises part of this mid terrace building and is arranged over ground and basement floors with part of the first floor. The main ground floor is laid to provide a significant retail space together with basement storage and staff canteen areas over part of the first floor. In all, the area occupied by
Superdrug Stores Plc amounts to some 7,673sq.ft. (712.9sqm).
Ground floor retail Zone A 69.6sqm (741sq.ft.)
Retail Zone B 71.5sqm (769sq.ft.)
Retail Zone C 76.2sqm (820sq.ft.)
Remaining retail 73.5sqm (791sq.ft.)
Preparation room 45.2sqm (486sq.ft.)
Basement storage area 343.4sqm (3,696sq.ft.)
First floor staff canteen 24.1sqm (259sq.ft.)
Kitchen 9.4sqm (101sq.ft)
Total area: 712.9sqm (7,673sq.ft.)
The property is let to Superdrug Stores Plc for 10 years from 25th March 2011 on effective full repairing and insuring terms at a current rent of £40,000 per annum for the remainder of lease.
Upper floor gym sold on a long lease for a term of 999 years at a peppercorn.
total rent reserved:
£40,000 per annum.
For the year ending December 2014 Superdrug Stores Plc reported a turnoverof £1.06 billion with a full year pre-tax profits of £38 million.
VAT is applicable to this lot.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0011854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions on 020 8741 8088.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.