2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWheatley Road, Welwyn Garden City
Sold STC £295,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Quiet Location
- In Need Of Full Refurbishment
- End of terrace
- Front & Rear Gardens
Fantastic sized two double bedroom semi detached property in need of full refurbishment.
Make it your own! A fantastic size two bedroom property offered to the market chain free.
Situated just a short walk from Welwyn Garden City town centre is this large end of terrace home. The property benefits from entrance hall, large living room, open plan kitchen diner and a large utility room with access out to the front and rear gardens. Upstairs there is two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is in need of full renovation but has great potential to make it a lovely family home.
Lounge 10' 10" x 15' 1" max ( 3.30m x 4.60m max )
Dining Room 7' 10" x 9' max ( 2.39m x 2.74m max )
Utility Room 11' 2" x 8' max ( 3.40m x 2.44m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 1 9' 4" x 13' 4" ( 2.84m x 4.06m )
Bedroom 2 10' max x 9' 11" plus door recess ( 3.05m max x 3.02m plus door recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.