3 bedroom character property for saleHarvel Road, Meopham, GRAVESEND
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 14 November 2016
- EPC Rating - n/a
AVAILABLE AT £320,000 - For more information and legal documents visit our website barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk
The property lies within this fantastic rural location just south of Meopham with the commercial centres of Dartford, Gravesend and Chatham all lying to the north. The location is ideally positioned for transport links with the M20 motorway lying to the south at its junction with the M26 giving fast access to the M25 motorway network or south east towards Maidstone and Folkestone. Local facilities are available within Meopham but more comprehensive services are available at Dartford, Gravesend and Chatham to the north or Maidstone to the south east. Additional transport links are provided by local bus routes with Meopham mainline rail station benefiting from direct rail services to London Victoria and London Blackfriars with journey times of less than one hour making this a popular and accessible commuter location.
The property comprises this character two floor semi detached cottage which does now require some refurbishment and updating. The cottage sits within grounds of approximately 0.5 acres and includes its own private woodland area.
First floor: Three bedrooms
Ground floor: Entrance hall, reception room, conservatory, cloakroom (without
WC), kitchen, shower room, utility area, WC
Outside: Front and rear gardens with rear garden incorporating private woodland area
EPC rating: G
There is a driveway to the rear of the property providing off road parking. Purchasers will be required to create a new driveway beyond the existing driveway of the neighbouring Vernon Cottage within 6 months of purchase.
Whilst the property itself now require a degree of refurbishment and updating it does afford significant potential to improve the existing accommodation and extend to provide further living space also, potential for the erection of a garage unit subject to the necessary planning permissions. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning.
Strictly and only by prior arrangement with the joint auctioneers,
Kings Estate Agent
Meopham, DA13 0HP
Tel: 01474 631 043
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0011944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions on 020 8741 8088.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.