2 bedroom apartment for saleWhitby Apartments, Robson Avenue, Willesden, NW10
- New luxury development, 10 years structural warranty
- Ground floor flat, 2 bedrooms
- Integrated Siemens & Bosch appliances
- Timber flooring, exposed reclaimed brick walls
- Large bi-fold doors leading on to private outside space
- High quality solid surface Pietra worktops
- German taps in bathrooms
- Wool carpets in bedrooms
- West facing communal garden with barbecue area
- Available on help to buy
Whitby Apartments is a luxury development overlooking Roundwood Park, designed and built to exacting standards by renowned boutique developer, Newbourne Homes.
This two bedroom GF flat provides bright & spacious accommodation. The reception room has folding doors leading onto the private patio, timber floors and warehouse-style exposed brick walls. The high-end kitchen boasts Bosch & Siemens appliances & stunning solid surface Pietra worktop. The bathroom, by cutting-edge Swedish architects Hesselbrand, is a chic mix of modern design and comfort, with high quality German taps, heated chrome towel rails and fully tiled floors. Hesselbrand have also designed the cool and minimal communal area, with its polished concrete flooring and softly contrasting wall finishes.
Additionally this development is perfectly located for the transport options and the vibrant nightlife of Kensal Rise and Willesden Green.
Ground Floor -
Reception/Dining/Kitchen - 17'10x15'6 (5.44m x 4.72m) -
Bedroom - 12'10x8'11 (3.91m x 2.72m) -
Bedroom - 12'2x8'8 (3.71m x 2.64m) -
Patio - 22'10x3'8 (6.96m x 1.12m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26600066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.