2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodfield Street, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & LOCAL AMENITIES
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES****DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING****REAR GARDEN**** Comprising dining room, lounge, cellar, galley kitchen, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
A two bedroom terrace property offering no upward chain and situated close to Kidderminster Town Centre. Comprising dining room, lounge, cellar, galley kitchen, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and a rear garden. Viewing advised!
Dining Room 11' 4" max x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.45m max x 3.02m into recess )
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, stairs to first floor landing, wood effect flooring and door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 7" into recess x 11' 4" max ( 3.84m into recess x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, open fire with surround, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring, door to cellar and door to kitchen.
Cellar 11' 5" max x 10' 1" excluding stairs ( 3.48m max x 3.07m excluding stairs )
Power point and lighting.
Galley Kitchen 17' 11" x 6' ( 5.46m x 1.83m )
Double glazed obscure door to side, two double glazed windows to side aspect, two ceiling lights, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Ceiling light, access point to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.48m max x 3.00m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in overstairs cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.51m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, tiled splashbacks, walk in shower, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Fenced borders with gated side access, brick outbuilding, lawn, patio, stoned areas, timber shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56731855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.