5 bedroom terraced house for saleKilworth Avenue, Southend On Sea
Withdrawn from Market £350,000
- Substantial five bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Accommodation arranged over three spacious floors
- Lovely rear garden (south backing) and front driveway
- Impressive eat-in kitchen and two further reception rooms
- Centrally located close to all amenities and transport links
- High ceilings and period features throughout
- Two modern bathrooms and cloakroom/WC
- Well presented throughout with high quality fixtures and fittings
- Close Proximity to Southend Central & Southend East Stations
- Close Proximity to Seafront & Vibrant Southend High Street
Full descriptionThis luxurious five bedroom house boasts beautiful original features, high ceilings and ample living and entertaining space over three floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56732221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7146378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.