4 bedroom detached house for saleGibbons Close, Maidenbower, Crawley
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Utility & Cloakroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
Highly desirable four bedroom detached home built circa 1996 by McLean Homes to their popular 'Litchfield' design, being situated at the end of a cul-de-sac. The property has a spacious lounge bathed in natural light from the large front window. An open planned dining room further adds to the atmosphere of airiness and radiance. There is a kitchen that has the potential to be opened into a kitchen/dining room. Further more there is a handy utility room and a cloakroom. The garage offers great potential for a garage conversion if you require extra living space. The bedrooms are generously sized for a modern house and they all come complete with built in wardrobes and the master benefits from a en-suite shower room.
The rear garden is ideal for dining alfresco on the wood decking whilst enjoying a barbecue on those long hot summer afternoons. To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for 2 cars. The property is considered in good move in condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators and PVcu double glazing.
For families with young children the Brook Infant School is 400m away and was rated as good by Ofsted in 2013 and Maidenbower Junior School was rated outstanding by Ofsted in 2009. Furthermore Oriel High Secondary School was rated good by Ofsted in 2012. For commuters Three Bridges Mainline Station is within 2 miles with fast frequent links to the city in under an hour.
* Entrance Hall
* Lounge: 4.95m x 3.94m (16' 3" x 12' 11")
* Dining Room: 3.15m x 2.51m (10' 4" x 8' 3")
* Kitchen: 3.15m x 3.12m (10' 4" x 10' 3")
* Utility: 3.15m x 1.88m (10' 4" x 6' 2")
* Bedroom 1: 3.94m x 3.15m (12' 11" x 10' 4")
* En Suite
* Bedroom 2: 2.92m x 2.74m (9' 7" x 9')
* Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.46m (9' x 8' 1")
* Bedroom 4: 2.57m x 2.46m (8' 5" x 8' 1")
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56732896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.