5 bedroom link detached house for sale1 Elizabeth Dickson Gardens, Edgehead, Pathhead, Midlothian, EH37
- 2 reception rooms. 5 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms
- New build family home presented in immaculate order
- Detached double garage and ample off-street parking
- Extensive views over the surrounding countryside to East Lothian
- Well situated for commuting to Edinburgh by car, bus and rail
- Good local schooling at nursery, primary and secondary level
1 Elizabeth Dickson Gardens is an immaculately presented family home set in the exclusive Chesterhill development. The property is finished to an exceptionally high standard with spacious and well designed modern living in a tranquil setting.
The property offers a flexible layout over two floors, ideal for families and entertaining. There is a spacious sitting room, study/bedroom and downstairs W.C. to the front of the property. The open plan kitchen, dining and family room is located to the rear of the property and benefits from direct access to the garden and open views across the surrounding countryside towards East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. There is a utility room and larder off the kitchen. The master bedroom is on the first floor and benefits from a dressing area and
en suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes, a study and family bathroom.
Externally there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear. Ample off-street parking is available on the driveway to the front and side of the house. A detached double garage offers additional parking and storage.
Edgehead is situated in the picturesque Midlothian countryside just a short distance from Dalkeith and the A702 city bypass. Its location makes it particularly appealing to those commuting to Edinburgh, East and West Lothian and the Borders.
The village has a thriving community with a host of recreational amenities on the doorstep, allowing all the benefits of country living within easy commute of the city centre.
EPC Rating = C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56732935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDI160082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.