3 bedroom bungalow for saleFelindre, Llangadog, Carmarthenshire.
- Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Living Room, Kitchen, Shower Room and Separate Toilet
- Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens With Parking & Garage
- Situated In A Quiet Village Location
- Uninterrupted Rural Views To Front
Aweldeg is a detached 3 bedroom bungalow with accommodation comprising living room, kitchen, shower room and separate toilet. The property is situated about 1 mile from the centre of the Upper Towy Valley village of Llangadog, on the edge of Carreg Sawdde Common with the river Sawdde nearby. There are fine views particularly to the front of the property and the area around is almost entirely devoted to agriculture or forestry purposes with fine opportunities for most forms of country interests and pursuits in this area.
Llangadog itself has most of the requirements for everyday living including post office/newsagents, butchers, mini market, doctors surgery, primary school, village hall and a halt on the Heart of Wales line from Shrewsbury to Swansea and with connections thereon to London. The larger towns of Llandovery and Llandeilo both within about 8 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56733904.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRK10405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandovery. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.