3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePEAKS LANE, NEW WALTHAM
Sold STC £159,950
- Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Highly sought after and popular location with excellent schooling
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Lovely sized ear garden with small orchard area and enjoying a sunny aspect
- Hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom
- Ample off road parking to the front
- Early viewing is highly advised on what is expected to be a most sought after home
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
- ** RECENTLY REDUCED!! **
Early viewing is highly advised on this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home located within this ever popular and sought after area with excellent schooling nearby. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing this lovely home briefly comprises entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge with window seat, fitted kitchen with dining area off, landing, three reasonable sized bedrooms and a bathroom. With ample off road parking to the front and a large garden with orchard area to the rear which also has the added advantage of a sunny aspect, this really is an opportunity too good too miss and viewing is highly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56733940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7230795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.