3 bedroom cottage for saleVictoria Terrace, Calne
- No onward chain
- DELIGHTFUL VICTORIAN COTTAGE
- Three double bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Large rear garden
Victoria Terrace is a delightful cottage situated within a prime location being sold with no onward chain. With versatile living, presented over three floors with three double bedrooms, a first floor bathroom and a re-fitted kitchen. Externally there is a private garden with gated rear access.
A charming three double bedroom cottage situated in a premium no through road on the edge of the popular market town of Calne. Offering splendid internal character with many original features throughout. Tasteful updates have been made by the current owner that includes the kitchen and bathroom and a re-decoration throughout. To the rear is a delightful garden with sun terraces and a good degree of privacy.
Entrance in to this lovely cottage is via the hallway with a tiled floor, radiator and a door to the lounge.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 9" x 14' 9" Max ( 6.93m x 4.50m Max )
Superb sized lounge with a dining area and a door to the kitchen. The is a window to the front and rear aspect and a door leading to the kitchen. Stairs rise from the dining area to the first floor. An open fire and two radiators complement the remaining features.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 8" x 7' 1" Max ( 4.17m x 2.16m Max )
Refitted kitchen comprising of a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink drainer, partly tiled walls with matching tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for slot in cooker and fridge freezer. Door leading out to the garden and a double glazed window.
Stairs from the dining room and stairs leading to the top floor, doors to bedroom two and three and the bathroom.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 9' 11" Max ( 4.47m x 3.02m Max )
Situated to the first floor, this lovely light double bedroom is a superb size, with a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 3" Max ( 3.73m x 2.51m Max )
Another double bedroom to the first floor with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
Re-fitted first floor bathroom, fitted with a white suite comprising of a bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low level w/c. Partly tiled walls and a heated chrome ladder style towel rail.
Bedroom One ( Top Floor ) 13' 10" Max (at reduced head height) x 12' 8" ( 4.22m Max (at reduced head height) x 3.86m )
Wonderful master bedroom offering a peaceful space with a double glazed dormer window to the front and a radiator.
Hard standing to the front with the potential for off road parking for a small car.
Good sized rear garden, enclosed by low level walls and gated access leading across from the neighbouring property. Large sun terrace to the fore and the remainder laid to lawn with vegetable plots, outside tap and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56734726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.