3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEynsham,West Oxford,OX29
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom with Shower to Bedroom One
- Separate Shower Room
- Extended Living Room with doors to Garden
- Dining Room
- Detached Garage with Utility Behind
- Driveway Parking
- 105ft Rear Garden
- No Through Road Village Location
Situated on a generous plot on a no through road, this detached bungalow offers ample living space and has been updated by the current owners.
This detached bungalow is situated towards the end of this no through road in the popular village of Eynsham. The property is well presented and offers spacious accommodation
throughout. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom, and there are two further double bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, a separate dining room and a spacious
living room. One of the stand out features of the property is the mature rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with hedgerow and trees allowing for a good degree of privacy.
To the front are further mature gardens with a driveway leading to the garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2177531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.