4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire
Sold STC £1,200,000
- Approximately 3,312 sq ft
- 2 reception rooms
- Gymnasium, bio sauna & shower room
- Master bedroom with dressing room & en suite bathroom
- 3 further bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Garage & gardens
An exquisite four bedroom Victorian town house with a modern interior and large professionally landscaped gardens.
Entrance hall, WC, sitting room, snug, kitchen/breakfast room with large decked terrace, utility room, boot room, leisure suite with gymnasium, bio sauna and shower room, master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms (one en suite), family bathroom, cellarage.
Large professionally landscaped gardens, gated off road parking for numerous cars, single garage, garden and wood store.
CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS
In view of the interest registered in this property and the offers already received, the vendors have instructed us to invite best offers in writing to reach this office by noon on Tuesday, 15 November, 2016, by sealed envelope, clearly marked Endcliffe.
These should be submitted on the following basis: -
1. Offers will be based on the Particulars of Sale and will be subject to Contract only.
2. All offers to be for a specific sum in pounds sterling.
3. No escalating bids will be considered and no offer should be made which is calculable only by reference to another offer.
4. Please provide the name and address of your solicitors and inform them that we may be contacting them in connection with a proposed sale.
5. Upon exchange of Contracts the successful offeror will be expected to pay a deposit of 10% to the Vendors Solicitors in the usual way.
6. The Vendor does not undertake to accept the highest or, indeed any bid.
7. Prospective purchasers must state their personal circumstances indicating whether their purchase is for cash, subject to the sale of their own property or subject to mortgage. Please indicate how quickly you expect to be able to exchange contracts should your offer be accepted. In any event, we would expect an exchange of Contracts within 4 weeks of the offer date.
If you have any further questions in respect of the property or method of sale, please do not hesitate to contact William Saunders or Crispin Harris on 01625 540340.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56735215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.