4 bedroom detached house for saleKEYWORTH DRIVE, CAISTOR
- Immaculate detached property set on a large plot
- Comprising of four spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom benefiting from en-suite
- Two large reception rooms plus kitchen dining area
- Utility room with side entrance to the property
- Detached garage and ample off-road parking
- Gas central heating and double glazed uPVC throughout
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
VIEWING is essential on this immaculate four bedroom detached house set on a large plot with extensive patio area across the rear. This spacious property has an impressive lounge area with feature fireplace also to the ground floor is a large kitchen diner with top of the range appliances, separate dining room and the added benefit of WC and utility room. To the first floor there are four generous sized bedrooms with the master comprising of en-suite and the others benefiting from fitted wardrobe space and there is also a family bathroom. This property also has detached garage with the addition of ample off-road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5972146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.