3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillfields Road, Hythe, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautiful sunny garden, solar panels
- Conservatory, re-fitted kitchen area and bathroom
- Recently installed central heating
- Redecorated, new flooring
- EPC energy rating C (79)
The moment you walk into this beautiful home you will say ‘wow’, as the kitchen area, dining area and lounge area are all open planned into one fantastic space. So if you love entertaining you are going to want to read on. The modern kitchen area has a great selection of cupboards to store all your ingredients in and enough work surface for all of today’s kitchen gadgets. As this is conveniently located next to the dining area, your friends will never be far away, making it very convenient to chat and catch up.After dinner, why not retire to the cosy lounge area and if the evening is a little but chilly, you have the benefit of being able to light the gas flame effect fire, which gives you a lovely focal point without the hassle of having to clean up any ash.If you like to read in the afternoon, then I would definitely recommend heading for the conservatory. You can close the sliding doors between yourself and the house, making this the perfect tranquil place to sit and relax, whilst enjoying the lovely outlook over the back garden.Bedroom 1 has a lovely secluded feel, as when you open the curtains you will be greeted by an attractive outlook over trees and roof tops.The back garden is going to be a gardener’s dream as the attractive flower beds have a fantastic variety of flowers and, as it has a sunny aspect, you will be bathed in sun whilst you do the gardening.
What the Owner says:
We will be very sad to leave our home as we have only been here for a short time, but unfortunately, due to health reasons, I am unable to look after the garden.Since moving in we have re-fitted the kitchen area and bathroom, had the old hot air heating system removed and central heating installed, redecorated and had new carpet laid on the stairs, landing and in the bedrooms. We have done a lot of work in the garden too; we had some trees removed, replaced all the fencing and enhanced the flower beds. Our home also benefits from solar panels, which have helped to considerably lower our fuel bill.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 9'9 x 9'5 (2.97m x 2.87m)
- Dining Area: 14'2 x 8'0 (4.32m x 2.44m)
- Lounge Area: 18'4 x 11'2 (5.59m x 3.41m)
- Conservatory: 12'5 x 7'4 (3.79m x 2.24m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'0 up to fitted wardrobes (3.99m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 7'10 (3.33m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 5'8 (2.49m x 1.73m)
- Garage: 17'7 x 8'2 (5.36m x 2.49m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56735518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.