3 bedroom terraced house for saleTORRINGTON STREET, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £85,950
- Well presented three bedroom mid terrace house
- Popular location for first time and investment property purchasers
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen
- Three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- Viewing is highly advised on this pleasantly presented home
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Creating an ideal first time or investment property purchase, Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to be offering for sale this lovely and well proportioned three bedroom mid terrace property. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property is located within this established residential area, this pleasant property comprises entrance hallway, three reception rooms comprising lounge, dining room and sitting room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Well maintained front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56736130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7019677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.