4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHertford Avenue, East Sheen, London
Sold STC £1,375,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Driveway / Parking
- West-Facing Garden
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
A charismatic four bedroom semi-detached house situated on Parkside East Sheen with considerable scope to be extended (STPP). This spacious home offers a west-facing garden, driveway/parking and a wealth of period characteristics throughout. Near to East Sheen Primary School and other amenities.
This appealing home is situated in a prime setting on Parkside, East Sheen. Offering four bedrooms, this semi-detached residence benefits from good living space with considerable potential to be extended to add extra accommodation (STPP). The house is set back from the road through a large front garden with driveway, on the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a separate kitchen with utility area. The rear garden is particularly wide and secluded and benefits from side access. Upstairs features four bedrooms with good built-in storage and a family bathroom. This is a charismatic 'Arts & Crafts' style home with period charm throughout and pleasant aspects on either side. The green spaces of Palewell Common and Richmond Park are a short walk away and the outstanding OFSTED-rated East Sheen Primary School is also nearby. Mortlake and Barnes are the nearest stations providing quick access into London Waterloo.
Postcode: SW14 8EE
Nearest station: Mortlake station (0.8 miles)
Nearest school: East Sheen Primary School (< 0.1 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (0.2 miles)
(Source: Google Maps - distances are measured as walking distances)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56736523.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.