2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVale Gardens, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Dual aspect lounge overlooking the adjacent green
- Newly installed bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Popular South Portslade location
- Close to Portslade mainline station
- Westerly facing rear garden
- Viewing strongly advised
This detached bungalow is peacefully tucked away within a private gated cul-de-sac that only serves six properties. The property has undergone extensive refurbishment to a high standard and includes many features including a newly fitted kitchen with a range high gloss units and a breakfast bar, a newly installed bathroom suite with shower over the bath, installation of new gas central heating and a new consumer unit. As you walk through the front door you will appreciate the freshly painted flat plastered walls and solid wooden flooring that continues into the dual aspect lounge and kitchen/breakfast room. There are two bedrooms both of which are a good size. Outside at the front is a paved patio overlooking the communal green. The shared communal green is only available to residents and has the added benefit of a benched seating area to enjoy. To the rear of the bungalow is a private patio garden that measures approx. 38' x 18' and has a much desired westerly aspect. As an added benefit there is also no-ongoing chain. Viewing is highly recommended with keys being available to view!
Entrance Vestibule -
Entrance Hallway - 3.12m x 2.29m (10'3 x 7'6) - Being L shaped with hatch providing access to loft
Living Room - 3.86m x 3.53m (12'8 x 11'7) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.51m x 2.59m (11'6 x 8'6) -
Bedroom - 3.66m x 3.12m (12'0 x 10'3) -
Bedroom - 2.59m x 2.51m (8'6 x 8'3) -
Bathroom - 1.75m x 1.65m (5'9 x 5'5) -
Front & Rear Paved Gardens - The rear patio benefits from a westerly aspect and measures approx. 32' x 18'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56736667.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26600840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer & Leigh, Portslade, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.