2 bedroom flat for saleHanover House, 32 Westferry Circus, London
- 944sq ft 2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
- South-east-facing with direct river views from all principal rooms.
- Located on the Canary Wharf Estate; 24hr site security & daytime concierge.
- Secure underground parking is included; offered chain free.
A well-presented south-east-facing 2nd floor 944sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Hanover House, Canary Riverside. The apartment boasts spectacular direct river views from all principal rooms, as well as an exceptional location. Canary Riverside is a gated, 100% private, development & is (currently) the only residential development on the Canary Wharf Estate, located at its Western end.
Canary Riverside benefits from multiple public transport options in close proximity: Canary Wharf Pier (for Thames Clipper service) is within 100m of the development; Westferry DLR station (for access to Bank, Stratford or City Airport) is 350m away; and Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station is only 750m away.
The property benefits from secure underground parking; daytime concierge in Hanover House & 24 hour site security.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56737360.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.