4 bedroom detached house for saleHillground Gardens, Purley, Surrey
- Immaculate 4 bedroom detached family home
- Beautiful kitchen/breakfast room
- En-suite to master bedroom, downstairs cloakroom & study
- Private cul de sac location
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Are you looking for a house you can unpack your bags and start living your new life straight away?This immaculate home, set in a private road, is simply stunning. Every room has been kept up to date and modern by the present owner and really must be seen to be appreciated. The large kitchen area really has the wow factor. You will make your friends and family green with envy when they visit you in your new home!Off the hallway the large spacious lounge provides a wonderful area you will enjoy in the evenings sitting back and watching your favourite programme on the television. A study is also on the ground floor, so great if you work from home or ideal for when the children need to do their homework.Upstairs the master bedroom has the convenience of an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes and then a further three good size bedrooms. The family bathroom is a sanctuary of luxury and a pleasure to bathe in.With a fantastic rear landscaped garden with large patio area, garage and off street parking, this home just gets better and better. This house is only seven years old and therefore approximately 3 years left on the NHBC warrenty.Call us today to book your viewing as this home will not stay on the market for long!
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 19'5 x 10'8 (5.92m x 3.25m)
- Lounge Area: 24'3 x 11'8 (7.40m x 3.56m)
- Utility Room: 7'0 x 5'9 (2.14m x 1.75m)
- Dining Room/Study: 9'3 x 7'0 (2.82m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 x 12'2 (4.93m x 3.71m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 10'4 (3.86m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 11'1 (3.53m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 7'5 (2.85m x 2.26m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56737402.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21508283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.