3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, Melksham
Sold STC £260,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS home
- OPEN PLAN living space with French doors to the garden
- Living room
- Four / Five bedrooms
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
In a popular location,this deceptively spacious family home offers good size accommodation throughout.There is a separate living room & a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/living area with French doors to the garden.There are four/five bedrooms, ample driveway parking, and generous rear garden.
AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST at this fantastic semi detached family home. The accommodation is SPACIOUS and briefly comprises; living room, OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA to the rear with kitchen, dining space and second living area, four/five bedrooms, and ground floor bathroom. There is AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING, and GENEROUS REAR GARDEN.
Double glazed door to front and UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator, understairs cupboard with W.C, smoke alarm and laminate flooring. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" Max x 13' 1" ( 4.04m Max x 3.99m )
UPVC double glazed Bay window to front, Open fireplace with surround. Wall lights, ceiling coving and picture rail. Television point and radiator.
2nd Lounge 11' x 11' Max ( 3.35m x 3.35m Max )
Open plan to kitchen/diner, fireplace, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 3" x 12' ( 6.17m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Double electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, space for low level fridge/freezer and space for tumble dryer. Central heating boiler, tiled flooring to kitchen and laminate flooring to dining area.Ceiling coving, radiator and breakfast bar with glass cupboard above. French doors to garden and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Vanity wash hand basin, P-shaped bath with mixer taps, electric shower over and glass screen. Fully tiled, W.C, extractor fan, wall mounted towel rail and tiled flooring.
Stairs to attic room.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" Max x 11' ( 4.01m Max x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, ceiling coving, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.38m x 3.38m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 8' 1" Max ( 3.53m x 2.46m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Study/ Dressing Room
UPVC obscure double glazed window to front and radiator.
Attic Room 18' 10" Max x 11' 1" Limited Head Height ( 5.74m Max x 3.38m Limited Head Height )
Two Velux double glazed windows to rear, eaves storage, television point and two radiators.
Under cover patio area with wooden shed to the side. Large lawned area with shrub borders and vegetable patch. Selection of trees, shrubs and a greenhouse. Outside tap and light with gated side access.
Driveway parking for ample cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56737552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.