3 bedroom maisonette for saleOakwood Road, Bricket Wood, St. Albans
Sold STC £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Private rear zero maintenance garden with summerhouse
- Arranged over two floors
- Gas central heating
- Close proximity to M1 and M25
- Garage and off street parking
- Double glazed throughout
- Two/three bedrooms
- Split level apartment
A well presented two/three bedroom spilt level apartment ideally situated in the heart of Bricket Wood village, South of St. Albans City in close proximity to the M1 and M25 and Radlett mainline transport links.
A unique two/three bedroom split level apartment arranged over two floors and located in the centre of Bricket Wood Village with its own private stairs and entrance. Internally the first floor comprises of a good sized living room, a separate kitchen, a guest bedroom/dining room and two storage cupboards. Upstairs you will find two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in the master and a fully fitted bathroom suite. Externally this split level apartment provides a private zero maintenance garden area equipped with a large and versatile summer house. In addition this property comes with a garage and ample off street parking spaces. Situated in this sought after Bricket Wood location above the hairdressing salon in Oakwood Road in close proximity to local amenities, bus routes, M1 and M25 transport links as well as Bricket Wood and Radlett rail lines.
Double glazed door and window to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Reception Room / Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, storage in eaves, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to front, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Artificial lawn, patio area with fence border and out building to rear.
Outbuilding 15' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.95m )
Wooden summer house with carpet flooring.
Up and over door with power and light sources.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56737558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.